Sunday, May 18, 2014

If you really knew me

you'd know that I enjoy blasting 80's music while I do the dishes.
                          I can't put down a book once I start it.
                          earphones gross me out.
                          I've never kissed anyone.
                          I have a horrible sense of direction.
                          sometimes I can't sleep because I'm worrying about nothing. everything.
                          I' terrified to speak at the open mic. final.
                          I am extremely lazy, especially this last term; I've lost all motivation.
                          I enjoy going to the grocery store.
                          I am a horrible dancer.
                          I love Disneyland.
                          my family is really disappointed that I decided to stop playing volleyball.
                          I just saw the new Godzilla movie and Godzilla rocks.
                          I have scoliosis. And I just had to look up how to spell that. that's embarrassing
                          I rarely cry, but when I do it's the controlled, silent kind.
                          my dad just threatened to spray mustard on the clothes that my brother left in the bathroom. That's not really relevant but I think it needed to be said.
                         I don't make things happen. I hope and wait for things to happen and that needs to change.
                         I don't really know how to talk to people.
                         I wish I could get tan. #gingerprobs
                         my room is a complete disaster right now, but I can't bring myself to clean it.
                         I love to go on walks. By myself and with my mom.
                         I don't actually know how many more days of school are left. #clueless
                         I don't know why I've been using hashtags in this post. #feelsright
                         I didn't graduate from seminary...
                         I regret quitting the piano, but I'll never tell my mom that because she said I would eventually feel this way.
                         I reallllly enjoy food. #eatingtapiocapuddingrightnow
                         I can feel myself being annoying, but I cant't stop with the hashtags. #sorrynotsorry
                         I didn't learn my ABC's until the end of second grade. My parents said I was more interested in singing songs about flowers.
                         I don't think my boss likes me.
                         I have other homework to do tonight, but I ain't gonna do it.
                         there was a time in ninth grade when I didn't really have any friends. I dreaded lunch time.
                         I never wear my retainer. #shizjustgotreal
                       
                       
                     
                   
                         I don't usually talk about myself.
                       

1 comment: