Thursday, February 20, 2014

This Made My Heart Melt

This is a note my little sister gave to me last year. I told her that whenever she touched me with her feet she had to pay me a dollar. I just wanted her to stop touching me with her feet; I never expected her to actually pay me.


It melted my heart the way she came up to me- shoulders hunched, slowly walking over with eyes red from crying. I felt so bad for hurting her feelings.
Now I let her feet touch me anytime she wants (within reason).
I will keep the note and the dollar forever because it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
And it reminds me to be nice to my little sister.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so cute! Mafe y heart melt too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From reading my comments people might think I'm illiterate. It should say: "made my heart melt too." Sorry, had to fix that. :/

      Delete
  2. that's probably the cutest thing Ive ever seen

    ReplyDelete