Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thoughts

It amazes me how long two nine year olds can be entertained by a big red exercise ball. My little sister and her friend are playing with one right now and being very loud.

It's hard to be nice to solicitors on the phone. I tried to do it today when someone called about selling magazines. I listened to everything he had to say and then he asked me how I wanted to pay for these magazines and I said I actually didn't want to buy any. 
In hindsight it probably would have been nicer if I had just told him from the start that I didn't want to buy anything and not wasted ten minutes of both of our lives.

I love the fire. And drinking tea by the fire. 

I watched the first, second, and third Harry Potter movies today with my little sister. Yes, I did have other things I probably should have been doing, but at the time Harry Potter seemed more important. And I don't regret that decision. 

I don't want to go to school tomorrow.






1 comment: