Saturday, March 15, 2014

Disco Sucks

Things end.

      Things that I love end.


                And that's annoying.


My childhood ended when recess ended. 

         And my friends started saying, "Lets hang out" instead of "Lets play"
                    And people laughed when I said I wanted to be an artist. "That won't get you any money"

My Grandma's life ended two years ago.

        I didn't hug her or tell her I love her enough.
                  And my Grandpa didn't remember how to live in a world without her.
              Cancer is the worst.

Kohler's ended.

         Now it's Ridley's and I don't know why that makes me mad, but it does.
                
Friendships end.
              And it seems lately that more people are going than coming.

Freaks and Geeks ended after 18 episodes.

            To whoever is responsible for canceling it: I hate your guts.



"Hey, Bill. Get up. That's how that drummer from Led Zeppelin died."



2 comments:

  1. "Things that I love end. And that's annoying."
    "Cancer is the worst."
    "To whoever is responsible for canceling it: I hate your guts." Yes yes yes yes yes.
    Truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Kohler's ended.
    Now it's Ridley's and I don't know why that makes me mad, but it does."
    Could not agree more.

    ReplyDelete