Thursday, March 27, 2014

What My Bones Said

My bones told me to use them. They work so I should use them.

They told me to get my butt off the couch and climb a mountain. And run. And dance. And ride my bike. And skip. And walk.

To Move

I think I forgot that they are there. I have bones inside me.

I remembered I had a bone in my arm that time I broke it while riding my bike; it's interesting that they told me to move and in doing so I hurt them.

That bone in my arm eventually healed. It works fine now. Bones heal with time just like any other kind of pain.

I was hesitant to ride my bike again after I broke that bone in my arm. But they told me to "move" even after I hurt them.

So I did.

And I guess that's kind of what life is about.



My bones want me to do things. My bones don't want me to take the easy way through life.

My bones told me to move. To keep going.

My bones want me to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment